Friday, September 18, 2009

Kyosho British Car 2 series fall off heaven

I was extremely excited when British Car 2 arrived to my place last week. However, excitement quickly turned into rage, disappointment and shock due to poor quality of diecast models.
Around 10% of the models are defective, I leave them in my personal scrap heap, wonder how they pass the quality control of Kyosho factories and get into my own two hands. Some of them are famous cars such as McLaren F1 GTR 1995 Silver, McLaren F1 Green, Jaguar XJR9 (Test Car and no. 1) and DBR9 Racing Green (yellow face). They once have potential value, now worth nothing in my eyes. I must perform thorough checking before shipping british car to customers; having the correct card, correct description on the base, no loose parts and no paint chip. I feel like a better person knowing the other parties receive my items with decent quality.

3 comments:

  1. This is not cool for you cause I know you are excellent seller who verified every car before sell them.

    but let me know if you have DBR9 damaged i need one to do custom car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have damaged dbr9, do u want one? How much do u offer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know send me e-mail with your price.I need the co-pilot miror too ;)

    ReplyDelete